LAIKA THE SPACE DOG
MEN'S ・WOMEN'S ・UNISEX
A tribute to the first ever living creature to orbit the Earth.
Laika was launched into space on November the 3rd 1957 on board a spacecraft Sputnik 2, paving the way for further space exploration missions, including the flight of the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin!
The bottom line of text underneath the Laika image says: 地球軌道を周回した最初の生物 - The first living thing to orbit the Earth.
Screen printed in England on Superior Pre-Shrunk cotton T Shirt.
Male model wears a size Medium and is 180cm/5'11" tall.
Female model wears a size Small and is 162cm/5'3" tall.
T-Shirt sizes (measurements from armpit to armpit):
- Size S: 18"-19" (46-50 cm)
- Size M: 20"-21" (51-55cm)
- Size L: 22"-23" (56-59 cm)
- Size XL: 24"-25" (60-63 cm)
All T Shirts we sell are presented in our custom wrapping paper, hand-wrapped “Japanese department store wrapping style” (naname tsutsumi). There’s no price on the swing/price tag.
Our environmental credentials.
- The wrapping paper and swing tags we use are made from 100% recycled uncoated paper.
- All Bella + Canvas T Shirts we use are WRAP certified.
- All Gildan T Shirts we use are produced following the Gildan's Environmental Code of Practice (ECP).
- The printing screens are cleaned by using non-chemical soy based solution, that is not harmful to environment or people using it.