(疾風迅雷 SHIPPU JINRAI)
MEN'S ・WOMEN'S ・UNISEX
A "Yojijukugo" print - beautiful Japanese calligraphy and ancient wisdom combined.
Yojijukugo are four kanji idioms, representing a complex idea, a thought, or even a story.
Their origins lie in ancient China, with many additions from Japan's own culture.
Each kanji stands for a keyword, all four of them blending together into one unique concept.
"Shippu jinrai" - means "Lightning", "Whirlwind", "With Lightning Speed"
Perfect for casual wear or for utmost concentration during yoga or martial arts sessions!
Screen printed in England on Superior Pre-Shrunk cotton T Shirt.
Colour: Khaki (military brown-green)
Model wears a size Medium and is 180cm/5'11" tall.
T-Shirt sizes (measurements from armpit to armpit):
- Size S: 18"-19" (46-50 cm)
- Size M: 20"-21" (51-55cm)
- Size L: 22"-23" (56-59 cm)
- Size XL: 24"-25" (60-63 cm)
All T Shirts we sell are presented in our custom wrapping paper, hand-wrapped “Japanese department store wrapping style” (naname tsutsumi). There’s no price on the swing/price tag.
Our environmental credentials.
- The wrapping paper and swing tags we use are made from 100% recycled uncoated paper.
- All Bella + Canvas T Shirts we use are WRAP certified.
- All Gildan T Shirts we use are produced following the Gildan's Environmental Code of Practice (ECP).
- The printing screens are cleaned by using non-chemical soy based solution, that is not harmful to environment or people using it.